According to the Rental Protection Agency, currently the property management population leans towards the 82.96% tenants compared to the other 17.04% who are landlords. Which means WE NEED YOUR HELP TENANTS! YOU can make the change by speaking up about RentPal and getting your landlord on board. Imagine a world where you don't even have to bother physically going out and mailing a check or handing it out, it's all digital! Everything is protected and you can go about your day without thinking about it, because RentPal sends out push notifications as well.